11/08/2014

SlantySix - An e36 328i car blog

 What is this blog about?

   I've recently purchased a used 98 328i. I would like to keep track of what I'm doing/did with the car. I've always been sad that I didn't keep a better record of all the work we did on my hatchback.

Why should I read through it?

  At this point there isn't much here. Its my first post after all. Moving forward, my plan is to included some more info and walk-throughs on issues that I run into.

Whats up with that SlantySix name?

  The engine in the my 328, and most beamers for that matter, are slanted, or angled. The engine does not sit straight up, it lays over to the passenger side. This nothing to do with the internals its just the way its mounted in the bay. Sounds like another blog post.

  Until then, be good and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment