7/07/2015

Taking care of the little things - Helena gets a few tid bits squared away

  I made a swing by Parts European yesterday afternoon. Had a few things on my mind. As always Zack and Brad were friendly and helpful. Every time I'm in there its like sensory overload. Being surrounding by all the cool stuff.

  I needed some strut mount caps. Zach quickly helped me source some from an e30. They should fit. They were too small. I forgot that I used the Z4 mounts up front so, they would need to come off an e46. Zach popped me out some in a jiffy.


  I blew a fuse in the rear of the car while messing with the amp. When I opened up my fuse box I realized that I was missing some of the spare fuses and the puller. Brad was happy to accommodate. Now I have a full set.


  Two of the lights on my OBC have gone out also. They also had a few extra bulbs they were willing to separate with. I was thinking about ordering new ones but, I'm fine with used bulbs. There is no telling how long any bulb will last. Plus, I'm happy to give them a good home.


I also needed one snap cover for my valve cover, cover.

  I'm glad that there is a source for parts in Spartanburg owned and ran by good, helpful people. If you are in the Spartanburg SC area, or not, please give Brad a call. They accept PayPal and are willing to ship. Check out their website: PartsEuropean.com

No comments:

Post a Comment